IBM Employees may earn a referral bonus for a successful hire.
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services
Who you are:
As a Quality Analyst you will enable the operations teams achieve & exceed client metrics
What you’ll do:
- You will be required to Perform Call monitoring, Ticket checks & Call Calibrations - Achieve targets
- Effective Coaching & feedback to entire span of agents/ service representatives
- Monitor team performance, generate reports, trends & dashboards
- Ability to analyze data & perform a thorough Root Cause Analysis
- Take new actions within & across teams, to improve productivity and share best practices
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams for process improvements and standardization
- Act as a catalyst to drive adherence to all aspects under the GDF implementation.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality role in the Service domain
- 5+ years of experience in a Quality role in the Service domain
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.